WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD)
The WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD) provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries.
WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD) serves the needs of both professionals and employers around the world by making you a more valuable asset to your organization and keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
Why should I earn the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD)?
Earning the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD) demonstrates expertise in streamlining and optimizing logistics, transportation and distribution including order management, distribution inventory management and warehouse management.
If you have any of these responsibilities, WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD) is right for you:
- Oversee the planning and execution of forward and reverse logistics
- Logistics/distribution/warehouse technology and information processing
- Executing requirements for the planning, scheduling, and budgeting of transportation systems
- Warehouse or distribution inventory management
- Carrier selection and negotiations or transportation mode analysis
- Global logistics responsibilities
- Warehouse strategy/layout
Schedules at a glance:
After completing the course and earning the WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD), you will be able to:
- Improve distribution inventory management
- Develop and monitor warehouse performance metrics
- Identify and mitigate risk in logistics and transportation
- Manage and execute orders with an emphasis on logistics
- Identify and maintain optimal inventory levels including costs, controls and policy
CLTD Book 1
Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
Module 2: Logistics Network Design
Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
CLTD Book 2
Module 5: Order Management
Module 6: Inventory Management
Module 7: Warehouse Management
Module 8: Transportation
Module 9: Global Logistics Considerations
Modules listed above are based on the latest version of WSQ Manage Strategic Resources for Logistics (APICS CLTD)
This course adheres to the SSG Skills Framework
WSQ Warehouse Performance Measurement-5 LOG-WAM-5007-1.1
WSQ Logistics Operations Research and Planning-4 LOG-PIM-4001-1.1
WSQ Material Management (Planning, Sourcing, Use, Disposal)-4 LOG-SCL-4006-1.1
WSQ Transport Management System Administration-3 LOG-TRM-3002-1.1
Trainees who attended at least 75% of the scheduled class, demonstrated competency in the WSQ assessment, and participated during the scheduled class will receive these two e-certificates with the aforementioned skills under the SSG Skills Framework.
*Course fees before GST
**Funding is subjected to approval
Note that purchases of goods and services from GST-registered businesses will be subject to GST at 8%. GST amount calculated will be based on full course fees.
There are no pre-requisites
1. All notice of transfer/withdrawal / deferment must be given in writing and submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement.
2. An administrative fee of $60 (GST inclusive) will be imposed if notice is received less than 2 weeks.
3. If notice of withdrawal is received:
– At least 1 week before commencement of the course, a 20% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 20% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– Less than 1 week before commencement of the course, a 30% of the full course fee will be charged. For government-funded course, a 30% of full course fee before funding will be charged.
– No show on the scheduled date, a full course fee will be levied. For government-funded course, a full course fee before funding will be charged.
4. For all government-funded programmes (WSQ & Non-WSQ), funding is only applicable to:
– Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
– Participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance and passed all required assessments.
– Full course fee will be charged to participants who fail to meet the above-mentioned criteria.
5. Certificates or Statement of Attainment or Certificate of Attendance will only be issued to participants who have achieved 75% attendance and undergo assessment (if applicable).
6.When a course is cancelled, fails to commence or fails to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
7. Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, 1no less than 5 days prior to course commencement.
8. SMF reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or postpone the event without prior notice and full refund will be given under such circumstances. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Please approach your account manager for more queries.
9. SMF Centre for Corporate Learning Pte Ltd has a Data Protection Policy which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Please click the link below to know more.
1. The candidate has the right to disagree with the assessment decision made by the assessor.
2. When giving feedback to the candidate, the assessor must check with the candidate if he agrees with the assessment outcome.
3. If the candidate agrees with the assessment outcome, the assessor & the candidate must sign the Assessment Summary Record.
4. If the candidate disagrees with the assessment outcome, he/she should not sign in the Assessment Summary Record.
5. If the candidate intends to appeal the decision, he/she should first discuss the matter with the assessor/assessment manager.
6. If the candidate is still not satisfied with the decision, the candidate must notify the assessor of the decision to appeal. The assessor will reflect the candidate’s intention in the Feedback Section of the Assessment Summary Record.
7. The assessor will notify the assessor manager about the candidate’s intention to lodge an appeal.
8. The candidate must lodge the appeal within 7 days, giving reasons for appeal together with the appeal fee of $108.00 (inclusive of 8% GST).
9. The assessor can help the candidate with writing and lodging the appeal.
10. The assessment manager will collect information from the candidate & assessor and give a final decision.
11. A record of the appeal and any subsequent actions and findings will be made.
12. An Assessment Appeal Panel will be formed to review and give a decision.
13. The outcome of the appeal will be made known to the candidate within 2 weeks from the date the appeal was lodged.
14. The decision of the Assessment Appeal Panel is final and no further appeal will be entertained.
15. Please click the link below to fill up the Candidates Appeal Form.